• B.S. Chemistry, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
• M.S. Chemistry, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, Texas.
• Ph.D. Inorganic Chemistry, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
• Postdoctoral Fellow, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
• Postdoctoral Fellow, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia.
- Study of metal center cooperation in polynuclear systems: Catalysis (small molecule activation), electronic structure, redox properties (electron transfer, mixed-valence), magnetic exchange.
- Functional materials based on polynuclear, redox-active units: Multi-electron acceptors for solar energy conversion, redox-operated porous gas sorbents.
- Bioinorganic and biomedical aspects of polynuclear complex chemistry: Metalloprotein models, MRI contrast agents, bio-inspired catalysts.
- X-ray crystallography, spectroscopy, electrochemistry, spectroelectrochemistry, pyrazole coordination chemistry