A unique opportunity for outstanding M.S. and Ph.D. graduate students who pursue nuclear-related projects to obtain research assistantship support from the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
1) Full-time graduate student status or complete FIU application to our new Radiochemistry Ph.D. track processed through Univ. Grad. School (for incoming students)
2) GPA of 3.3 or higher
3) US Citizenship or Permanent US Residence
Students with interest in nuclear & radiochemistry careers are encouraged to apply students who accept this research fellowship are obligated to sign the NRC fellowship program service agreement that requires either 6 months of nuclear-related employment per year of NRC support with a Federal or State Agency, a DOE lab, or company. See www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/grants/scholarship-svc-agreement.pdf
Deadline for applications: October 15, 2015, 6 PM
How to apply: Submit 1-4 as one package (electronically or in paper):\
1) Personal statement of research interests (for incoming students) or 2-3 page description of research project and progress and its program relevance (for current M.S. and Ph.D. graduate students).
2) Current Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts
3) CV/Resume including Publication/Presentation List
4) Latest Annual Progress Evaluation and Mentoring Form (if applicable) 5) Three confidential letters of recommendation to the address (or email):
Dr. Konstantinos Kavallieratos E-mail: email@example.com
FIU-NRC Nuclear Fellowships Program Director
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, CP 326
11200 SW 8th St., Miami, FL 33199-0001
To download Flyer, click here.