- M&M Award
The Zaida C. Morales-Martinez and Howard E. Moore Chemistry Award is presented by the Florida International University Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. A one-time award ($500) is given based on academic record and extracurricular activities, including involvement in the FIU Chemistry Club.
Eligibility requirements are
- Student must be a chemistry major
- Student must have entered their junior or senior year in the Fall 2014 semester and should have at least two more semesters before graduation (earliest graduation date December 2016)
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must not have previously won the award
The application has two steps:
- Fill out the survey at the following link https:/fiu.qualtrics.comSE/?SID=SV_d4IYFrLI9KqYMCh
- Then email a copy of your unofficial transcript to Dr Jeff Joens (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Milagros Delgado (email@example.com)
*The deadline for turning in applications is Friday, March 1st 2017
For more information see Dr. Jeff Joens (MM Campus) or Dr. Milagros Delgado (BBC).